Need help with another "local" event

Talk about anything in this section, just keep it clean. :-)

Moderators: Rich Rock, Mazdahead, Matt Rowe

Matt Green
Novice
Current Racecar: I race other people's cars

Need help with another "local" event

Post by Matt Green »

If you have not already heard, South Jersey Region, along with the JRB (Jersey Racing Board) are hosting a competition racing Driver's School at New Jersey Motorsports Park on March 21 and 22.

Also at this event, there will be a PDX on Saturday, and a Club Trial (Level 2 Time Trials) on Sunday.

I have again been asked to be Chief Instructor for both of the Time Trials events.

I am in need of instructors (both in-car and observer) for Saturday, and observer instructors for Sunday. On Sunday, I'd really mostly need the help in the morning (Saturday will be all day).

In exchange for your help, you will be given a session of track time, and depending on coverage, may also be able to get on track with students during the day.

If you are interested in this, PLEASE let me know via phone (610) 473-8628 or email- mattgreen(at)msquaredracing(dot)com

Several PHA drivers have helped me with these events in the past, and from what I understand, they always have a great time doing it.

Sorry for the late notice on this, but I've been a bit busy with many other things...

Please let me know if you are available to help.

Thanks!!!
Matthew A. Green --- mattgreen(at)msquaredracing(dot)com
M"squared" Racing! --- http://www.msquaredracing.com/
Former Chair- TTAC and TTSC

Can I drive your car?
Matt Green
Novice
Current Racecar: I race other people's cars

Re: Need help with another "local" event

Post by Matt Green »

Anyone?

I could REALLY use a few people on Saturday.

Please?
Matthew A. Green --- mattgreen(at)msquaredracing(dot)com
M"squared" Racing! --- http://www.msquaredracing.com/
Former Chair- TTAC and TTSC

Can I drive your car?