EXTRA CASH ANYONE

Talk about Hill Climb events here and watch this site for any last minute changes to the schedule.

Moderators: Rich Rock, Mazdahead, Matt Rowe

John
Novice

EXTRA CASH ANYONE

Post by John »

Dear Potential Participant:

Yes, you read the subject line correctly. I was approached by a major national cable TV channel to develop a reality TV show involving amateur drivers racing on closed public roads.

What I did was create the coolest program you can imagine. Some of the details:

You get to race a Ferrari, a Porsche, and an AMG on a minimum of 6 and maximum of 13 closed scenic public roads throughout the USA. Think the Pacific Coast Highway, the Kancamagus Highway, and the Devil's Tail.

We are accepting 50 participants and 10 alternates. Each participant will have three runs in each vehicle on the closed designated course over a two day period. You will have a chance to run your own vehicle in a time trial as well, though it will not count towards the race but the best weighted times will receive additional prizes.

If you WIN you get to pick a Ferrari, a Porsche, and an AMG to take HOME! Second prize is two cars, third is one.

Yes, there is a $50k participant fee which is cheap, less than $1k per race, and if you break one of our cars you don't have to buy it.

If you are interested email me back as soon as possible, I have more than 25 people who are seriously considering participation and we are just now making this public. I will email you a detailed package including an overview and a contract.

Once you receive the package I need your serious expression of interest, i.e. email me to say I am in, by March 4th then I need your executed contract and check no later than March 16th.

Please email me back if you would like to receive the package.

Stephan Condodemetraky
Managing Partner
CF Partners LLC
V (603) 434-8218
F (603) 434-8755
scondo@cfpartnersllc.com
Working a Corner Near You
Mel Horn
Novice

Re: EXTRA CASH ANYONE

Post by Mel Horn »

What a concept!

How about amateur drivers racing THEIR OWN CARS on closed public roads?
"What happens in Weatherly, STAYS in Weatherly!"-Chuck Norris
Mel Horn
mrevilracing
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 341
Current Racecar: 2019 Mustang GT

Post by mrevilracing »

Mel! What an idea. And I don't need $50K to do it! Oh, it's the PHA.

But it is a cool idea for sure. To keep in the spirit of the thread title, I am looking for someone to pay the $50K for me to enter.
RIP Joe, my friend.

Must go faster!!!!
John
Novice

Post by John »

Steve you got my 2cents :lol: I'd back you in any race!!
mrevilracing
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 341
Current Racecar: 2019 Mustang GT

Post by mrevilracing »

Well, thanks John. But keep it down to only .2 OK? I don't want to be responsible for a loss. Hehe.
RIP Joe, my friend.

Must go faster!!!!
neonracer193
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 193
Current Racecar: 95 Neon ACR

Post by neonracer193 »

Darnit...Not being rich is preventing me from participating in another awesome experience. This really is a good concept though. If this was a true reality show, you would take a poor to average wannabe racer (me) and put him against the rich guys who can afford the entry fee. IF it is succesful you should do a PA hillclimb spin-off show. If it got a little too boring we could spice it up. We could throw in some fist fights, let livestock onto the tracks (i guess deer work), and randomly have a few cars explode. We could also put some love interests in there (preferably playmates) which may or may not lead to more fist fights. Oh and of course we would need a police chase scene. Well now im getting carried away,i just hope it doesnt get over-produced like most of the reality shows.
Matt Rowe
Site Admin
PHA Permanent Number: 596
Current Racecar: SRF3

Post by Matt Rowe »

I did see some additional details on this show a couple of weeks ago and they are planning on putting some "regular folks" in for free. Not sure how they are going to pick them but they are using the SCCA driver's license list as one possible source.
~Matt Rowe
John
Novice

Post by John »

I did talk to Stephan Condodemetraky and said to him that our drivers are some of the BEST in the country.