Just a Suggestion......

Look here for info related to the website. Feel free to post ideas on what you would like to see. Post here if you would like to see another category posted on the forum here.

Moderators: Rich Rock, Mazdahead, Matt Rowe

dlascoskie
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 666
Current Racecar: 96 Ford Mustang GT

Just a Suggestion......

Post by dlascoskie »

Wouldn't it be cool if we had a section dedicated to Videos? I love watching different people's runs and a video topic, or even a thread would make it much easier to find different tracks and clips of different cars. Just a suggestion.
Dan
dlascoskie@msn.com

2007 ESP Class Champion

Dogpatch
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 08

Just a Suggestion

Post by Dogpatch »

Hey Dan

Since you seem to enjoy video you might try my web site http://www.dogpatchracing.com . It has all the hills... and still photos too.
Enjoy.

Putting video on a website eats up a lot of space... PHA may noy have the space available.

Kurt
Prince PR01 DSR #08
dlascoskie
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 666
Current Racecar: 96 Ford Mustang GT

Post by dlascoskie »

Awesome site Kurt! Love the vids and pics. Man that car is fast!!! :shock:
What I meant was that a bunch of people have uploaded videos to the PHA site already, it's just that they are all over the place in a bunch of different threads. So I was just suggesting that the Mods for the site create a new Topic............Videos............that people could upload their videos to. So that they are easier to find. We could even go as far as creating sub-topics for each hillclimb on the schedule, and of course have a Misc. sub-topic too, for any other randome video link. Just a suggestion.
Dan
dlascoskie@msn.com

2007 ESP Class Champion

Shermanhip
Novice

Just a Suggestion

Post by Shermanhip »

No need for apologies on input, were always trying to get inside the heads of our users. Much easier job when you guys just make a thread and tell us.
LARRY LONG
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 39
Current Racecar: Bradley

Re: Just a Suggestion......

Post by LARRY LONG »

I wold like to see that happen. I would copy any runs I have that were requested. Videos do use a lot of space.

I have videos posted on u-tube but they have so many adds it makes it less fun to watch.