Website Issues

Look here for info related to the website. Feel free to post ideas on what you would like to see. Post here if you would like to see another category posted on the forum here.

Moderators: Rich Rock, Mazdahead, Matt Rowe

Matt Rowe
Site Admin
PHA Permanent Number: 596
Current Racecar: SRF3

Website Issues

Post by Matt Rowe »

Some of you may have noticed some problems with the website lately, particularly the forums section. This is only a temporary issue which should be resolved at this time. The short answer is the conversion to our new hosting service took some time to transfer the forums over to the new server. Transferring to the new server was agreed upon at the last PHA meeting so as to provide more consistent service. Ideally this should be the last server issue for awhile.

Unfortunately one of the permanent effects is the pictures in the photo album will have to be reloaded. The good news is we hadn't yet had too many people add pictures. The better news is I'm the one that has the most to upload. Also, I have taken some precautions to insure this won't happen again.

Thanks for everyone's patience and if you have any continuing issues please let me know.
~Matt Rowe