Photo Links

Look here for info related to the website. Feel free to post ideas on what you would like to see. Post here if you would like to see another category posted on the forum here.

Moderators: Rich Rock, Mazdahead, Matt Rowe

Mazdahead
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 03
Current Racecar: 1985 Mazda RX7 GSL-SE 13B,

Photo Links

Post by Mazdahead »

Can some of you give me some links and access to your event pictures? I don't have enough photos of my own to use for the event stories. I have been a bit delinquent this year posting news stories, but I am trying to make up for it now and need some good shots to add to the new stories I posted. Our Twitter link on our site does not work since the upgrade, but I am trying to fix that so I can post more recent notifications. Do most of you know about or see the +sign on the top right side of our page? That is where the recent notices have been placed since twitter stopped working. I just wanted to know if that is working?
SteveTC
Novice

Re: Photo Links

Post by SteveTC »

If you have a facebook account, friend Patti Murphy as she has incredible pictures from every event.
Wizco
Novice

Post by Wizco »

If you don't have (or want) facebook, Patti also posts to autoxphotos.com http://autoxphotos.com/Gallery/Category/5
Dan Ennis 666FS
Mazdahead
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 03
Current Racecar: 1985 Mazda RX7 GSL-SE 13B,

Post by Mazdahead »

Thanks Dan, That will be much easier for me.