Forum Clock

Look here for info related to the website. Feel free to post ideas on what you would like to see. Post here if you would like to see another category posted on the forum here.

Moderators: Rich Rock, Mazdahead, Matt Rowe

Dogpatch
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 08

Forum Clock

Post by Dogpatch »

Just posted on forum and noticed the forum still seems to be on Daylight Savings Time...

Kurt
Mazdahead
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 03
Current Racecar: 1985 Mazda RX7 GSL-SE 13B,

Re: Forum Clock

Post by Mazdahead »

The daylight savings time is selected or not selected and then the time is determined for the time zone you select and the PC clock.
Since Daylight savings time has been changed in the U.S.and this is an older program that probably can't handle the new formatting I think we are stuck.
I can manually turn on and off the daylight savings time selection, but I am not sure what other issues that will cause.
The software we use is very old and I have not been able to install any patches that may have fixed this.
I have tried multiple times and the software barks real loud at me and chokes on any updates.
I will review this again, but don't hold your breath waiting. If I can't get the patches installed, I will contact the designers.
We may need to begin looking at newer packages, there are just some things that we don't control.
Dogpatch
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 08

Re: Forum Clock

Post by Dogpatch »

Some times technology just makes me laugh... Thanks for the info.