overall points and class standings

Look here for info related to the website. Feel free to post ideas on what you would like to see. Post here if you would like to see another category posted on the forum here.

Moderators: Rich Rock, Mazdahead, Matt Rowe

Mwilson
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 116
Current Racecar: Beach Mark 5 (Special 2)

overall points and class standings

Post by Mwilson »

I have noticed that the points have not been updated since Jefferson. It is my opinion that these should be updated before every event so drivers know where they stand. We have now finished our fourth event and NOTHING other than Jefferson is available. Nelson has said he would be happy to post them before each event if he gets the authorization. I understand Dave has been very busy and I am not unloading on him, but I know Nelson has some spare time on his hands unfortunately and could get them up to date before each event. Also Nelson is at every event and keeps the records and times so it just makes sense that he should keep and post the official overall points and class standings. Nelson said he would be happy to take on this assignment. That's my suggestion. Now how do we get this done?
dspgti
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 7
Current Racecar: ITC Rabbit, G/Prod Rabbit, H/Prod Scirocco, GTL Rabbit, TR4, Formula SAE

Re: overall points and class standings

Post by dspgti »

Morg,
How have you been looking them up? Pagoda results were posted right after the event and the points were updated last week. Weatherly was several weeks ago.

Do you go under the "Schedule" and look for "Results". The points are all the way at the bottom with the Banquet results in Red.

Let us know if you still have a problem.

Dave Y
Mwilson
Novice

Post by Mwilson »

Dave if I put my mouse on the results then to the right I get a drop down that says 2011 points. If I scroll down there and I see two red items. Overall points and class points. They only have the jefferson results. Where are the overall standings at???
FV95
Hall of Fame Member
PHA Permanent Number: 95
Current Racecar: Vector FV, BMW R100R, 914-2.0

Post by FV95 »

For what it is worth, I am able to access the results of the events, the points and the totals to date (less Giant) .
Mwilson
Novice

Post by Mwilson »

John overall points are not listed.(BEST OVERALL) Once again if you go to the drop down menu for results. Another window drops down to the right that says 2011, 2010,2009 and so on points. When you click on the 2011 points and go down to the bottom there are two places to click. One says Class points, the other says overall points. If you click on either one of them the only thing that comes up is Jefferson.
dspgti
Novice
Current Racecar: ITC Rabbit, G/Prod Rabbit, H/Prod Scirocco, GTL Rabbit, TR4, Formula SAE

Post by dspgti »

Okay, it's a little hard to navigate. You have to stay on the window "About PHA", move down to "Schedule/Results" like you have been but don't move over to "Points", just click on the red box (Schedule/Results), that takes you to the Schedule page. Look at the last column for "Results" and you will see what you want. Again, look at the "Banquet" row to see the points. There are two pages, you have to select either "Place in Class" or "Overall".

Call me if you still have problems, 609-517-3129

Dave Y
dspgti
Novice

Post by dspgti »

Giants results are posted but points will be later this week. (We are moving Friday)

Dave Y
Mazdahead
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 03
Current Racecar: 1985 Mazda RX7 GSL-SE 13B,

Post by Mazdahead »

Sorry guys, it's totally my fault.
I was keeping the results on the schedule and results page up to date, but forgot about the 2011 points page.
I have them updated now and will make every effort to post them the same way in the future.
Take a look and let me know if it is right.

Dale Witman
Mwilson
Novice

Post by Mwilson »

Dale,
No need to be sorry. Good Job. I just had trouble getting my point across to Dave that the overall were not posted. Thanks for correcting .
dspgti
Novice

Post by dspgti »

Sometimes you just have to beat me over the head so it sinks in.

I think we have the bugs worked out now.

Dave Y.