Classes and suppliments

Look here for info related to the website. Feel free to post ideas on what you would like to see. Post here if you would like to see another category posted on the forum here.

Moderators: Rich Rock, Mazdahead, Matt Rowe

dspgti
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 7
Current Racecar: ITC Rabbit, G/Prod Rabbit, H/Prod Scirocco, GTL Rabbit, TR4, Formula SAE

Classes and suppliments

Post by dspgti »

What I think we need is another window selection that takes readers to the approved classes and general suppliments that the PHA decides on every year. We have nothing to refer interested drivers in to the acceptable classes unless there is a enytry form to an upcoming event and sometimes there aer mistakes on that form.

Can we get that done?

Dave Y
TKnorr
Hall of Fame Member

Re: Classes and suppliments

Post by TKnorr »

Good Idea! Many changes can and will be made, however, we all need to be patient and provide a reasonable time period for the transition to take place.
Tom Knorr, PHA President
Tom Knorr
mrevilracing
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 341
Current Racecar: 2019 Mustang GT

Post by mrevilracing »

Good suggestion Dave. Start typing...........
RIP Joe, my friend.

Must go faster!!!!
dspgti
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 7
Current Racecar: ITC Rabbit, G/Prod Rabbit, H/Prod Scirocco, GTL Rabbit, TR4, Formula SAE

Post by dspgti »

I would be more than happy to type away but I'm afraid it would be full of typos, spelling errors and all kind of mistakes. Plus I might be tempted to enter my own opinions and interpitations that are in direct conflict with everybody else. :twisted:

I think the posting should be the exact wording from the minutes of the meeting that decides the particlulars of the PHA Supps for 2011.

I'll be glad to proof read it and give my opinions. :P

You are going to have to be a little more subtle if you want to solict help. 8)

DY