Photo Album now available!

Look here for info related to the website. Feel free to post ideas on what you would like to see. Post here if you would like to see another category posted on the forum here.

Moderators: Rich Rock, Mazdahead, Matt Rowe

Matt Rowe
Site Admin
PHA Permanent Number: 596
Current Racecar: SRF3

Photo Album now available!

Post by Matt Rowe »

There is now a new section to the Forums that allows us to share photos. Use the new link at the top of the Forum page labeled "Album" to access the new site.

A couple of important points

* The album is divided up by event and year, please put your photos in the right area so everyone can find and enjoy them. I have added areas for all of the 2004 events, if you would like an new category added then please contact me.

* Please try and keep your photos to a reasonable size. There is a size restriction on the files you can upload. If you don't know how to resize your photos either ask a friend or email me.

* Any pictures posted will be viewable by anyone

* Registered users can add comments or rate posted photos, but keep the comments friendly, we reserve the right to delete any unacceptable comments

* To post photos you must be an approved member. This is merely to keep non hillclimbers from filling up our storage room. To become approved it is pretty easy:

***** Click on the "Usergroups" item at the top of the screen
***** A new screen will come up to join the "Photo Contributors" group
***** Select "View Information"
***** Select "Subscribe"

It may take a day or two, but if I recognize you I'll add you to the group and you will get a confirmation message. If I don't recognize you, I'll try to confirm who you are through email or some other means.

* Approval is a one time process, if you have any problems please email me at mattrowe@msquaredracing.com.

Finally, this is still a work in progress. If you have any suggestions or questions I am here to help. Every effort has been made to incorporate the latest security protections while still creating any easy to use way for us to share photos.
Last edited by Matt Rowe on Wed Dec 29, 2004 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Matt Rowe
Matt Rowe
Site Admin

Post by Matt Rowe »

Also,

It is possible for registered user to create their own "Personal Gallery" to share photos of their car with other users. This gallery is limited to 10 pictures and is available to any registered user or guest.

PHA does the reserve the right to remove any pictures deemed offensive or inappropriate.
~Matt Rowe
Tim Royer
Novice

Post by Tim Royer »

HI,

Very nice Matt!!
Regards,

Tim Royer
JekylandHyde
Novice

Post by JekylandHyde »

Very cool ... I think Weatherly for this year has the wrong year listed (2004).
_____________Sponsorship: Amateur Motorsports_____________

"Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning" ~ Bill Gates
Matt Rowe
Site Admin

Post by Matt Rowe »

I have no idea what you are talking about. :roll:

Seriously though, thanks for the proof reading, and the correction has been made.
~Matt Rowe
ScottS
Novice
Current Racecar: 1966 Corvair Corsa

Re: Photo Album now available!

Post by ScottS »

I have no idea eiher because I cant find it.

Am I looking for a page markd "album" or a link marked album ??? I have looked everywhere .
Mwilson
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 116
Current Racecar: Beach Mark 5 (Special 2)

Post by Mwilson »

The PHOTO album has not been working and according to Matt Rowe will probably never be up and running. Has something to do with this site I guess. :(
John
Novice

Post by John »

anyone know what happen to the photos page?
Working a Corner Near You