Web Site Updates

Look here for info related to the website. Feel free to post ideas on what you would like to see. Post here if you would like to see another category posted on the forum here.

Moderators: Rich Rock, Mazdahead, Matt Rowe

Mwilson
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 116
Current Racecar: Beach Mark 5 (Special 2)

Web Site Updates

Post by Mwilson »

I noticed that our web site still doesn't have Polish mountain added to the courses we run.I'm speaking about the map and directions section. Is there a reason for that? I also noticed that the year end championship winners for 2006 have a section but the 2007, and 2008 do not. Is there a reason for that? I have also noticed that the photo section is no longer working. Is there a reason for that? I just think that our web site should be kept up to-date. I know that those involved are very busy and maybe that is the reason but maybe we could get some others to help out from time to time. The only reason I bring this up is that a friend of mine wanted to come to Cumberland so I told him to go to the site to get the directions to the event and found out there are none.
Jim Leininger
Novice
Current Racecar: A transmission

Re: Web Site Updates

Post by Jim Leininger »

Morg,

Here's the link if you need it for your friend, got it by going to schedule and clicking on the location.

http://www.polishmtnhillclimb.com/

---Jim
Mwilson
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 116
Current Racecar: Beach Mark 5 (Special 2)

Post by Mwilson »

Thanks Jim. I do have that site bookmarked and I will forward to my friend. I probably should have done that in the first place but just "ASSUMED" it was listed on the PHA site. WELL YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY. :D My friend went to the courses section and clicked on that but didn't see anything listed.
dspgti
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 7
Current Racecar: ITC Rabbit, G/Prod Rabbit, H/Prod Scirocco, GTL Rabbit, TR4, Formula SAE

Post by dspgti »

Hey Morg,

Just for your info. Matt R. is investigating a new Web Host. He has too many problems with this one. One of the things he can't get with the current one is no one else can help and he is stuck with the whole thing. Keep watching for updates on these issues.

Dave Y.
mrevilracing
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 341
Current Racecar: 2019 Mustang GT

Post by mrevilracing »

Any update to this situation?
RIP Joe, my friend.

Must go faster!!!!