Link

Look here for info related to the website. Feel free to post ideas on what you would like to see. Post here if you would like to see another category posted on the forum here.

Moderators: Rich Rock, Mazdahead, Matt Rowe

mrevilracing
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 341
Current Racecar: 2019 Mustang GT

Link

Post by mrevilracing »

This may sound silly. But when I'm buzzing the forums and want to get back to the main page, I think it would be a good idea to have the PHA logo as the return link to the home page. Currently, when I want to go back there, I have to delete 1/2 the web address to get there. No, not a big deal. Just thought it would be a good idea is all. Thanks.
RIP Joe, my friend.

Must go faster!!!!
Matt Rowe
Site Admin
PHA Permanent Number: 596
Current Racecar: SRF3

Re: Link

Post by Matt Rowe »

We had this option under the previous version of the forum, but only because the software was customized. The reason I didn't modify this version of the board is it create the issue that every time the forum software is updated the modification had to be added to the new software which meant delays in installing the updates. However, if people feel like this is an important feature I can see about including it again.
~Matt Rowe
mrevilracing
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 341
Current Racecar: 2019 Mustang GT

Re: Link

Post by mrevilracing »

Matt. If you have to do an adjustment every single time it's updated.....no way. Leave it as is. I had no idea that had to be done. Just figured the new software updates would carry over the defaults or the set fields. Thanks for the info though.
Steve
RIP Joe, my friend.

Must go faster!!!!