Few noob questions..

Do you want to get info on Hill Climbing or how you can become a driver? Post your questions here.

Moderators: Rich Rock, Mazdahead, Matt Rowe

NJ 03Mach1
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 281
Current Racecar: Looking!

Few noob questions..

Post by NJ 03Mach1 »

When will the next season schedule go up? By looking at the previous years I 'assume' the events are all around the same time?
Seems to be the same weekend each year obviously just different dates..but we all know what assuming does so I'd rather be sure.

Asking because I'm looking to set a goal for when the Mach & I need to be ready. Such as saftey equip, trailor & tow vehicle needs, $ of course, and my memberships, license or whatever else need be.

Sorry if I post questions in different threads, I think of them throughout the day an post as I go..
Currently looking for a Legends or Dwarf car.
Adam Sampson
PHA #281
Joe Foering
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 37
Current Racecar: '85 Dodge Charger 2+2

Few noob questions

Post by Joe Foering »

One way to combine "business" so to speak with pleasure would be to attend our Annual Banquet on 11/17/07 at the Holiday Inn in Morgantown, PA. There will be a PHA meeting that day (3pm) followed by the Banquet at 6pm. You'll get to meet the people who compete and work the events, and get most of your questions answered... Our season begins on Memorial Day weekend and ends in mid-Sept. Events are spaced 2 weeks apart on average... Come on out and meet your fellow enthusiasts!
NJ 03Mach1
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 281
Current Racecar: Looking!

Post by NJ 03Mach1 »

Joe, I believe your the one I've been annoying through email...<mid10notch>

I did make it to weatherly and had a blast. got numerous Q's answered etc...

but I'm always full of questions..lol
Currently looking for a Legends or Dwarf car.
Adam Sampson
PHA #281