Pre-inspection, and other odds and ends

Do you want to get info on Hill Climbing or how you can become a driver? Post your questions here.

Moderators: Rich Rock, Mazdahead, Matt Rowe

VR6Man
Novice

Pre-inspection, and other odds and ends

Post by VR6Man »

Hi guys, I am finally almost ready to run in the PHA (I hope) with my BMW 323is/Chevy 350 swap. About 1.5 years ago I introduced myself to the forum (http://www.pahillclimb.org/phpBB/viewto ... f=4&t=3306) and shared about building an SMX class car. I'm in the last stages of the build and my cage is getting put into the car around the 1st of May, which is cutting it a little close to making it to Jefferson, but I think I can make it all happen.

I have seen a few times on this forum about getting a pre-tech inspection by someone local to me so that when I show up to the first event I'm not turned away for forgetting something. Can someone direct me toward a PHA member who can do a tech inspection for me? It's obviously going to have to happen after I get the car back from the cage guy, which I was told should take about a week, so I know it wont be a lot of time for whoever does the inspection.

Also, from what I understand, I can pick a non-reserved number from a list when I register online, and then pay $5.00 to reserve the number for the rest of the year, correct? What's the best way to display a number when first starting out?

I'm sure I will have a few more questions to ask in the next few days.

Thanks in advance.
#33 SBC Swapped '98 BMW 323is
Rich Rock
Racer

Re: Pre-inspection, and other odds and ends

Post by Rich Rock »

Give me a call at 610- 804- nine-oh-four 7

Rich Rock