Giants Despair Hill Climb DVD!!!

Talk about anything in this section, just keep it clean. :-)

Moderators: Rich Rock, Mazdahead, Matt Rowe

Tim Royer
Novice

Giants Despair Hill Climb DVD!!!

Post by Tim Royer »

HI all,

I have made a DVD on Giants Despair Hill Climb that played at the SCCA Round Table that BMR hosted in Reading, Pa this weekend. I had very good feedback on it and even have a few orders to make. It is for sale for $20 plus $5 shipping cost. If anyone were going to the PHA meeting in Fleetwood, PA I will have some there for sale of course then it would just be $20. If you are going please contact me so I have an idea how many to make.

Anyone that contributed to the content in this DVD will be getting a copy, plus copies of what they had in digital format. I still need more pictures and videos! There must be more pictures and video out there. Anyone that has photos to contribute will receive their own digital copy of these pictures on a CD-Rom that can be used to take to a photo lab or used on your computer. Even old super 8 reels I will have made into a digital movie for you so they last forever! Every year these films degrade and some become unusable. Let me convert it to digital for no charge. History on this event or any event is so important to me and should be shared.

The DVD I just made has a brief history segment (15mins) and the 2 in car cams that I had put to an audio track (All I have). It also has 100's of pictures from 1963-2005 on it as a slideshow with a music tracks. All the videos are on here also. I'm working on making a complete history with pictures and video to compliment the commentary better so it may be a couple of weeks till final DVD is ready.

All DVD's that are sold will have a serial number. This will be a limited edition DVD set. Anyone wishing to order can email Tim Royer at TimeTrials@nepascca.org or call 570-454-2927

Any proceeds benefit NEPA region SCCA

Regards,

Tim Royer
NEPA Region SCCA / Time Trials Chairman
Giants Despair Hill Climb Coordinator
Regards,

Tim Royer