PHA Patron Letter

Talk about anything in this section, just keep it clean. :-)

Moderators: Rich Rock, Mazdahead, Matt Rowe

Nelson
Hall of Fame Member

PHA Patron Letter

Post by Nelson »

I just mailed the PHA Patron letter below. If you know of anyone who you think would like to be a patron for our PHA banquet please send me their address or give them a copy of the letter.
Thanks,
Nelson
nelsonkase@comcast.net

Dear Friend of Amateur Racing:

As you may know, the Pennsylvania Hillclimb Association (incorporated in 1963) sponsors some of the oldest sporting events on the East Coast. Sports Car Hillclimbing is one of the only true forms of road racing left in the United Stares. The courses are laid out on paved public roads, usually uphill, and have many turns to test driving skill. Vehicles are divided into classes with similar performance potential and race against the clock, one car at a time. Giant's Despair near Wilkes-Barre and Duryea in Reading are two of our association's premier, long-running events.

Our Association is planning their banquet at the Holiday Inn, Allentown, PA on November 19, 2005. As a past supporter of the sport, would you consider extending that support by becoming a patron of this celebration? Your business name will be prominently featured in the banquet program and sure to be seen by your target customers….motor sports enthusiasts!

We are enclosing an envelope for your convenience. Please make your $25.00 check payable to PHA. We are also in need of door prizes to help make this affair as successful as possible. Can we count on your for help in this area as well?

Thanks for your support of racing in the past and future help to motor Sports.

Sincerely,

Nelson Kase
3316 Pricetown Rd
Fleetwood, PA 19522

I'll be glad to help the PHA. Enclosed is my contribution of

Listing in the banquet program (one line) should read:

Call me, I'll be glad to supply a door prize! Phone: