Website and PHA Mailing List

Talk about anything in this section, just keep it clean. :-)

Moderators: Rich Rock, Mazdahead, Matt Rowe

gdh57
Site Admin

Website and PHA Mailing List

Post by gdh57 »

Aside from the Reserved Number list that I posted about previously, Nelson also maintained the PHA Website and general membership mailing list (and aside from all the timing stuff he did as well!), and probably a million other things that we will realize over the next months.

I've volunteered to at least organize everything, and will probably be looking for help eventually. I was able to finally get the website hosting site transferred a few days ago so we can continue to pay our bills! And I now have access to the website itself thanks to Dale Witman, so will be able to update it as needed.

I am in the process of working with the legal team at the site we use for the PHA general membership mailing list. Worst case is that everyone has to sign up again, but I am still hopeful that I can get the administrative rights transferred so we can use the existing list.

The mailing list was fairly new, but was an excellent way to communicate with everyone, and I'm sorry that I couldn't get it functional in time to communicate the 12/5 meeting info. We did the best we could with all of the methods we used prior to the mailing list.

For the future, the date/time of the next meeting will be posted on the PHA website under About PHA > PHA Meetings (and is Sunday Jan 24 at 2 PM via zoom). I'm uncomfortable posting the actual meeting information there given the zoom hacks, but will do so if there isn't a better way to communicate with everyone in the next few weeks.

Again, please be patient with me as I step into some very big shoes.

Grace