Reserved Number List

Talk about anything in this section, just keep it clean. :-)

Moderators: Rich Rock, Mazdahead, Matt Rowe

gdh57
Site Admin

Reserved Number List

Post by gdh57 »

As most of you know, Nelson Kase did a heck of a lot more for PHA than "just" timing.

One of his duties was to maintain the PHA Reserved Number list, and I volunteered to take it over.

Because we didn't really have a season in 2020 due to COVID-19 (and also because I'm hoping you'll be patient with me as I take this over, and am offering a bribe :) ), I have added one year to everyone's reserved number expiration date. Remember that reserved numbers are good until after the first event of the following year, so everyone is pretty much current until after our first 2021 event.

I did not have access to the original spreadsheet, so I had to convert the original PDF file and manually manipulate the listing. So please take a moment to review the new Reserved Number list and make sure that (a) the right number is listed for you, (b) I spelled your name correctly, and (c) that I haven't dropped you off the list. If there are any problems, my email address is included on the Reserved Number page.

The Reserved Number page can be found here: http://pahillclimb.org/rules/reserved-numbers/

I left a link to the old reserved number page last updated by Nelson in September so that you can compare it to the new list.

Last, if you no longer need your number and want to give it up, please let me know.

Please be gentle as I try to fill some really big shoes.

Thanks!

Grace
gdh57
Site Admin

Re: Reserved Number List

Post by gdh57 »

I had a bunch of requests after officially taking the list over, and also had to fix a few mistakes caused by me transposing the old list (sorry about that!).

I uploaded the most recent Reserved Number list as of today (12/30/2020). Please let me know if there are any errors, or if you would like to reserve a number. See the Reserved Numbers menu option under Rules on the PHA website for details, or click on the link below.

http://pahillclimb.org/rules/reserved-numbers/

Grace