NEDiv Mini Con Feb 15

Talk about anything in this section, just keep it clean. :-)

Moderators: Rich Rock, Mazdahead, Matt Rowe

Rich Rock
Racer

NEDiv Mini Con Feb 15

Post by Rich Rock »

The NEDiv Mini Con will be in Scranton this year. The Mini Con is an annual thing, attended mostly by region officers, event organizers and officials, but all SCCA members are welcome to attend. I was asked to do a Hillclimb presentation. It will be an information type of thing, passing out schedules, answering questions about the PHA events, etc. Mike Vanino will be there with me. He's put together a slide show similar to what we've had at recent PHA banquets and at last year's Mini Con (in Harrisburg).

There are usually at least a couple training sessions at a Mini Con. No Tech session scheduled, but there is a Time Trials Safety Steward Training session, hosted by a team from National. If you wish to become a TT Safety Steward, this the first step in the process. Also, of particular interest to Membership Chairs and Registrars, are the Member Portal/Waivers sessions that will also be done by someone from National.

More info, and a schedule at nediv.com

If you're interested in taking part in the training sessions, don't register online! Instead, get back to me by Wednesday and I'll take care of it for you.

Thanks,

Rich