2018 PHA Banquet Forms

Talk about anything in this section, just keep it clean. :-)

Moderators: Rich Rock, Mazdahead, Matt Rowe

Nelson
Hall of Fame Member

2018 PHA Banquet Forms

Post by Nelson »

The 2018 PHA Banquet Program Ad form and Banquet Reservation forms are now on the Schedule/Results Page.
http://pahillclimb.org/schedule-results/
FV95Caracal
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 95
Current Racecar: Caracal CR

Re: 2018 PHA Banquet Forms

Post by FV95Caracal »

As we announced at the Weatherly Drivers' meeting, the FRONT COVER of the Program for the 2018 Banquet is open for bids. Get you car some publicity, be on the FRONT Cover. Your car will love it and go just a little faster next year. Be creative, but within reasonable taste, and get your bids in there, either here, or by email to me:
jjpfoto@earthlink.net. The current bid is $200, I know you can beat that. AND....proceeds help offset meals for our outstanding volunteer workers.

So BID already,

John
FV95Caracal
Novice

Post by FV95Caracal »

As we announced at the Weatherly Drivers' meeting, the FRONT COVER of the Program for the 2018 Banquet is open for bids. Get you car some publicity, be on the FRONT Cover. Your car will love it and go just a little faster next year. Be creative, but within reasonable taste, and get your bids in there, either here, or by email to me:
jjpfoto@earthlink.net. The current bid is $200, I know you can beat that. AND....proceeds help offset meals for our outstanding volunteer workers.

So BID already,

John
FV95Caracal
Novice

Post by FV95Caracal »

PROGRAM: The bidding for the front cover is now more important. The inside of the front and rear covers have been taken as well as the outside of the rear cover. So to get that notoriety that is so vitally necessary, get your bids in for the front cover. JJP
FV95Caracal
Novice

Post by FV95Caracal »

Rooms at the Holiday Inn for 11/17.: Yes, there are still a few left. The deadline is 10/18 to reserve in the bloc. If you wish to stay, take action now. (717)469-1554.
FV95Caracal
Novice

Bidding war

Post by FV95Caracal »

FLASH!! The bidding for the front cover is heating up! We are now at $300.00. Now tell me, is half a set of race tires not worth the publicity of being on the FRONT COVER?? You could get extra copies and sign them for your fans and family, maybe even some friends.
Do I hear $350???
jjp
FV95Caracal
Novice

Post by FV95Caracal »

Banquet goers and advertisers: Please copy Rich Rock on related correspondence to me until 11/1. My access to a computer will be hit and miss for a while.
See you on 11/17!!
Rich Rock
Racer

Post by Rich Rock »

One week 'til the banquet and it looks like we'll have another large turnout. We do plan to have door prizes again, so please try to bring something.

Thanks!

Rich