Attention Mustang Enthusiasts

Talk about anything in this section, just keep it clean. :-)

Moderators: Rich Rock, Mazdahead, Matt Rowe

dspgti
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 7
Current Racecar: ITC Rabbit, G/Prod Rabbit, H/Prod Scirocco, GTL Rabbit, TR4, Formula SAE

Attention Mustang Enthusiasts

Post by dspgti »

I just delivered a new drive line to my friend AJ Hartman. He owns AJ Motorsports, a fabricator and constructor of race cars in Millville NJ. AJ specializes in Carbon Fiber body parts, wings and other light weight part designs for a multitude of cars but Mustangs are his priority.
What I supplied to him was a Ford 3.5 Eco Boost all aluminum V6 with twin turbos and a 6 speed Mustang transmission. It is going in his Mustang that he races in NASA American Iron class. It will be interesting to say the least.
Just for you information, he is selling the 4.6, 2 valve engine and 5 speed trans now in the car. It will be a complete drop out with all accessorizes, headers and aftermarket throttle body. The rest of the engine is basically stock.
If you are interested in getting more information about the drive line or any of his wizzy parts, get a hold of me and I'll connect you to him.

Dave Yeager
EL&M Auto Recycling
dspgti
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 7
Current Racecar: ITC Rabbit, G/Prod Rabbit, H/Prod Scirocco, GTL Rabbit, TR4, Formula SAE

Re: Attention Mustang Enthusiasts

Post by dspgti »

I should have included this before.

His web site is AJHARTMAN.com

I said his priority is Mustang but he actually does more BMW stuff than Mustang.

He is not showing all of his parts he currently makes including Fenders, complete front bumper with canards and splitter, and hood for 99 and up Mustang and is working on door panels as well.

Dave y