J W Orrs

Talk about anything in this section, just keep it clean. :-)

Moderators: Rich Rock, Mazdahead, Matt Rowe

Mwilson
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 116
Current Racecar: Beach Mark 5 (Special 2)

J W Orrs

Post by Mwilson »

I received this e-mail today:

Dear Morgan

I know you are a good friend of Jim and I would like to tell you on how he is doing.He is a diabetic which you are aware of and you also knows he goes to dialysis. With all those problems combines it also cause him to get a bad infection in his leg which had to be amputated. He is not doing to well..He is in rehab. right now trying to get better. I really dont know at this point how it will go but there is always hope for the best. He is weak,which makes him unable to go the 3hrs of theraphy which he must do every day plus go to dialysis. When i go over and get his phone number would you be able to give him a call of encouragement, it would mean alot to him to hear from a friend, and to talk to someone about old times and bring back happier times.

Thank you
Judy Orrs
For some of you younger drivers, J W "JIM" ORRS was a tech inspector with the PHA a number of years and also one great driver. I called him tonight and we talked for awhile. It was obvious to me that he was not doing well. For those of you that know Jim and would like to wish him well, send me a private message and I will send you his number at the rehab center. His home address is: 124 East Wyomissing Ave, Mohnton, Pa. 19540. I spoke to his wife Judy tonight and she says he is very depressed. Maybe we can get some cards going his way to help him remember some of his PHA friends.