Page 1 of 1

2020 Jefferson Entry Form

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:44 pm
by Nelson
The 2020 Jefferson Entry form can be found on the Schedule/Results page.
We're opening entry now, hoping that we'll be able to have the event. There is no online entry, it's mail in only, and every entry form must include payment. Checks won't be cashed until after the event.

We might not know if we'll be allowed to hold the event until the week beginning May 10. If we don't have enough entries in hand by then we'll be forced to cancel, or possibly postpone, even if the track says we can hold the event.

If the event gets canceled, we'll either destroy or return your check. If it's postponed, we'll hold your check and apply it to the new date, if that's what you want.

So, if you want to enter, and you want this to happen, it's important that you send in your entry form and payment ASAP!

Oh, one more thing..
WORKERS ! We might be short on workers, so please let us know if you will be bringing a worker or are coming just to work.

Re: 2020 Jefferson Entry Form

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 2:34 pm
by Rich Rock
Summit Point announced yesterday that they have extended their shutdown until (thru) May 18.

They tell me that they expect to make their next announcement on May 11, so we're going to wait and see what happens. If it can't happen as scheduled, the next available weekend is June 13-14. June 13 is the date BMR has set for cleanup/preliminary setup for Pagoda, so...

I'm not sure if all SCCA members got the email with a link to the latest event guidelines. It's recommended reading for everyone. It's at:


Re: 2020 Jefferson Entry Form

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 5:25 pm
by Rich Rock
Well, no update as of 5:22pm Monday. Just have to be patient. We'll get one eventually.


Re: 2020 Jefferson Entry Form

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 4:39 pm
by Rich Rock
Got a call from the track today, and the news is not good. While they are going to "reopen" later this week, they are only going to be able to hold "events" with a maximum
of five participants.

As of now, they believe it will be some time before they'll be allowed to to hold an event that will accomodate a group our size. We talked about the possibility of doing something later in September, but didn't commit to it. I told them to just hold BMR's deposit for the time being, and we'll see what happens.

I want to say THANKS to everyone who registered, and I'm sorry it didn't work out. We'll be in touch regarding how you want us to handle your refund.