2020 Spring Jefferson

Talk about Hill Climb events here and watch this site for any last minute changes to the schedule.

Moderators: Rich Rock, Mazdahead, Matt Rowe

Rich Rock
Racer

2020 Spring Jefferson

Post by Rich Rock »

We might not know if we'll be able to have the event on Memorial Day weekend until we're well into the month of May. I'm working with the track to explore possible alternate dates in case we postpone (instead of cancel).

In the meantime BMR is working on a plan to open registration in very early May. It's possible that registration will be on MotorsportReg instead of MyAuto. It's also possible that it will be mail in only. Either way, I strongly suggest that if you don't already have a MotorsportReg account, you create one real soon, because it's quite possible that BMR will be using them for Pagoda and Duryea.

What I'd like know from drivers and workers is how you feel about Spring Jefferson on Memorial Day weekend. If we have it, will you come?

Thanks,

Rich
thomaswuellette
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 153
Current Racecar: 2013 VW GTI

Re: 2020 Spring Jefferson

Post by thomaswuellette »

I doubt that I'll be attending any type of group event, meeting, local auto events, or hill climbs.

At least the way things are now. Ideally I'd like to wait until a vaccine is available.

I'm in the 60+ age group, the highest affected. (Here in Allegheny Co., 1/3 of cases and all of the deaths, so far)

Even though I'd really miss racing and meeting everyone, I don't want to risk it for a few weekends of fun.