Spring Weatherly

Talk about Hill Climb events here and watch this site for any last minute changes to the schedule.

Moderators: Rich Rock, Mazdahead, Matt Rowe

Joe B.
Novice

Spring Weatherly

Post by Joe B. »

Has anyone heard anything about Spring Weatherly? I already have the entries for Summit and Pagoda, just wondering when that entry will be out in email or from the Post Office.....

Joe Bartek
GT1-hillclimber
Novice

Post by GT1-hillclimber »

Joe. We`ll send your battery pack back with the Oz`s this weekend (I assume Steve Tompkins will bring it...I`ll check).

Mash
Joe B.
Novice

Post by Joe B. »

What battery pack? I have no clue what you mean Mark....
Maybe it's someone else's?
GT1-hillclimber
Novice

Post by GT1-hillclimber »

You`re right. My bad. I was directing that to Joe Specht. Whooops!

Either way, we`ll send the battery pack that was left down at VIR last year back up with the Oz`s!!! It was from the crew that needed a new "wabbit" body after last year!

Mash
Matt Rowe
Site Admin
PHA Permanent Number: 596
Current Racecar: SRF3

Post by Matt Rowe »

Getting back to the original question. . . Dan is going through the paperwork process with National as we speak. I don't want to speak for him but I would expect that he is planning to have the entry out shortly, maybe next week?

So, don't worry you weren't left off the mailing list. At least not yet. :D
~Matt Rowe
Joe B.
Novice

Post by Joe B. »

Thanks for the update Matt. I'll be there.
I'm running a limited season this year, and I'll be working the hills I don't race at. I'll coming down for Summit and most likely work Saturday and Sunday.
Matt Rowe
Site Admin
PHA Permanent Number: 596
Current Racecar: SRF3

Post by Matt Rowe »

Joe,

Sorry to hear you won't be driving at each event but, Thank you for coming out to work anyway. That's really the type of attitude that has helped the series be what it is and it's always great to see people come out to help work.

Okay I'll put my soapbox away and go back to getting my car ready. It's only been a few years since I last got to run at a PHA event? :D
~Matt Rowe
Joe B.
Novice

Post by Joe B. »

No problem, Matt. I figured you guys might need the help at Summit, even though our wedding anniversary is the same weekend, the wife is letting me go anyway.
I'm looking forward to seeing everyone at Summit.