2017 SHENANDOAH ENTRY LIST

Talk about Hill Climb events here and watch this site for any last minute changes to the schedule.

Moderators: Rich Rock, Mazdahead, Matt Rowe

Tim Murphy
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 68
Current Racecar: Blue wankel (Rennie)

2017 SHENANDOAH ENTRY LIST

Post by Tim Murphy »

2017 FALL SHENANDOAH TRACK TRIAL ENTRY LIST.....

So far here are the entries we have and who's information I sent to Nelson for Shenandoah. The list will be updated as we get more. We thought it would be easier to tag them on Facebook then to send out individual e-mails to everyone. For those who are not on face-book I will send them e-mails.

I will also post the list on the PHA face book page and the PHA web-page.

I am not friends with some of the people on this list. Please feel free to spread the word, tag anyone who I am not friends with, or may have missed.
Thanks everyone for your co-operation.

FYI Everyone....Please Do Not Wait until the event to register or we will have to charge you the late fee.
Patti

Name
Dave Aaron
Dave Cutchins
David Dill
George Fink
Bryan Fritzler
Jay Gyger
John Hartnett
Don Kennedy
Ted Klaus
Brian Micciche
Timm Murphy
James Nauman
Bob Oswald Jr.
Bob Oswald Sr.
James Palmer
Neil Peterson
Gary Reider
Ken Taggart
Michael White
Joe Whitley
Tom Wuellette

New Entries (8-22-17)
Gibby Bozicevich
Craig Bucher
Chris Carlisle
Courtney Coxe (N)
Gary Eck
Dan Ennis
Jason Fraley
Bob Gardener jr
Keith Gerhard
Cameron Johnson
Rick Johnson
Mike Lascoskie
Brandon Lazar (N)
Alan Lesher
Shawn Mellinger
Bill Norton
John Pitman
Kristie Reid
Mike Robinson
Eli Sharp
David Stoner
Adrienne Vrabel
Jenny Weaver
Ralph Weaver
Vincent Wieczorek
Mayor of Wankerville
Tim Murphy
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 68
Current Racecar: Blue wankel (Rennie)

Re: 2017 SHENANDOAH ENTRY LIST

Post by Tim Murphy »

*IMPORTANT UPDATE ABOUT SHENANDOAH*
Please don't shoot the messenger, but we finally heard that My Auto Events will now be open for Shenandoah.
It will remain open until Thursday 1:00 am.
We apologize for all the inconvenience it caused everyone.
Last edited by Tim Murphy on Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mayor of Wankerville
Nelson
Hall of Fame Member

Post by Nelson »

DaveM
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 73
Current Racecar: White Rabbit

Post by DaveM »

Hi,

Here are some additional details about the Fall Shenandoah event:

Friday: ENTRY TIME IS 6:00PM. THERE WILL BE A TRAINING GROUP ON THE TRACK UNTIL THEN. WE ARE ASKED NOT TO COME EARLY.

Electrical Hookups: after you find your parking space, return to Gate 1 with your space number with $30 to receive a key. When you depart the event (Sunday PM/Monday AM), take the key and lock back to Gate 1 and receive $10 back (deposit).

Food: the Concession stand will be open 8:00AM – 2:00PM Saturday and Sunday for drivers and crew. Breakfast sandwiches will be available in the AM. Hamburgers, hotdogs and other sandwiches will be available in the PM. We will have the traditional dinner for everyone on Saturday evening.

Fuel is available in the Shenandoah paddock area (Credit Card)

Track Walk: we are working on a track walk during lunch as we had last year. More to follow...

Quiet Time: there will be a quiet time on Sunday from 11:00 to Noon per track agreement with a local church. The lunch break will be taken at that time

Monday: exit time is 8:00AM

Track video: there are a number of YouTube videos for Shenandoah Circuit. The following is narrated by one of the BSR instructors https://youtu.be/2h1R3EuknCA

WORKERS: THE SHENANDOAH CIRCUIT REQUIRES MORE WORKERS THAN JEFFERSON. PLEASE TRY TO FIND FRIENDS OR FAMILY MEMBERS TO COME OUT AND WORK. IF WE DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH WORKERS, WE MAY NEED TO HAVE DRIVERS PITCH IN. (If you work half a day, you get double runs in the other half of the day.)

Cheers

Dave M
DaveM
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 73
Current Racecar: White Rabbit

Post by DaveM »

Hi,

Note:

We have asked and the Washington Circuit will NOT be available as a staging area for waiting to get into the Shenandoah Circuit. As mentioned before, we are asked not to come early.

Greg Haas, one of the assistant track managers, will be on hand Saturday at lunch to do a track walk of the Shenandoah Circuit (similar to what Chris White did last year).

Cheers

Dave M