2017 BMR Season Pass

Talk about Hill Climb events here and watch this site for any last minute changes to the schedule.

Moderators: Rich Rock, Mazdahead, Matt Rowe

Rich Rock
Racer

2017 BMR Season Pass

Post by Rich Rock »

BMR is once again holding a drawing for a Season Pass. The winner gets free entry to all three 2017 BMR PHA events (Spring Jefferson, Pagoda and Duryea). The winner also gets a guaranteed reserved entry at Pagoda and Duryea! The drawing will be held at Spring Jefferson.

Chances are $10 each. Three for $20. Tickets will be available at the PHA meeting Saturday March 18. Or you can mail a check to BMR/Gary Reider 103 Lutz, Boyertown PA 19512, and Gary will mail you your ticket stubs.

If you're at Jefferson and you win, your entry fee will be refunded. The prize is transferable. If you win, and can't make it to an event, you can name someone else.

Thanks, and good luck!

Rich
Rich Rock
Racer

Re: 2017 BMR Season Pass

Post by Rich Rock »

The drawing ended up being held twice. The original original winner was Joe Specht. Joe wasn't there, so I immediately called him to tell him the news, and he told me to draw another ticket. That didn't surprise me because last year Joe wrote "pick again" on his tickets.

So, the winner for this year is Tom Wuellette. (Touring 3 Volkswagen GTI)

Thanks to everyone who bought tickets, and congratulations to Tom!