$4000.00 Purse at BlueRidge Hillclimb

Talk about Hill Climb events here and watch this site for any last minute changes to the schedule.

Moderators: Rich Rock, Mazdahead, Matt Rowe

GT1-hillclimber
Novice

$4000.00 Purse at BlueRidge Hillclimb

Post by GT1-hillclimber »

Online Registration is ready at http://www.blueridgehillclimb.com

$4000.00 purse.

Come on down and see if "little Oz" gives George Bowland a run for his money this year!!
Jim, how is the motor doing? Ready to go?

Mash
svann
Novice
Current Racecar: 1970 Caldwell D9 FF1600

Post by svann »

Mark,
I'm registered. For those who believe that being a NC resident helps, it's still 300 miles for me from the coast. I wish I could get a sponsorship from a oil company. Hey Mark, you're in Hickory right? Didn't ya'll have a Beer Festival there last week? I'm still amazed that Blueridge and Snowshoe are able to come up with a cash purse. That does help with expenses. Please thank the sponsors for us.
Stan Vann
wildhorsesracing
Novice

Re: $4000.00 Purse at BlueRidge Hillclimb

Post by wildhorsesracing »

GT1-hillclimber wrote: $4000.00 purse.
Darn! I wish I could be there! We have an event at AMS that weekend :(
GT1-hillclimber wrote: Jim, how is the motor doing? Ready to go?
The motor is in, the turbo is about to be installed this weekend... she's is almost screaming..."Where's that pretty little red 'slomaro' hiding...?" :twisted: :twisted:
GT1-hillclimber
Novice

Actually I was asking Jim Oswald (my bad) if he had his motor back in the Viper HIllclimb Special. But, while we are on the subject.... Glad to hear there brother Pantas. Wish you guys could make it.

Stann. As the PHA organizers can attest, any help these days is important. Hillclimb insurance has almost, almost doubled since the last Beech Mtn event. Plus, fuel expense. Will be tough for everyone this year.

Mash
wildhorsesracing
Novice

I am THERE! I am THERE! I can't wait... It's going to be awesome! Now all I need to do is finish the car!!

I can't wait to drink yuengling at Stations Inn...
svann
Novice

I'm buying

Post by svann »

I'll buy a round for anyone from PHA at the Stations Inn. Yes that would include Mark.
Stan Vann
svann
Novice

Post by svann »

BBR (Bowland Boys Racing) is scheduled for a test session this weekend at a secret location, deep in the swamps of northeastern NC. Just a rumor, you understand. Someone wants "King of the Mountain" again.
Stan Vann
GT1-hillclimber
Novice

Hmmm. Maybe little OZ will need to pour some "Alleghany Koolaid" (aka moonshine) in the VW motor! Might need some flames like he had at weatherly last year!

Mash
GT1-hillclimber
Novice

Tim Royer. Its a shame you and the Rohrbacks are not coming down this weekend. The March would be very fast down here. I think you would give George and Jim a run for the money.

Mash
Tim Royer
Novice

Post by Tim Royer »

HI,

I wish I was too! I'm working on Danko team cars right now that's keeping everyone busy. I'm suprized Rick R. isn't going down there myself. David just had a blast running his new car at Pocono. He got FTD in that TT.

I wish I could come down, I'm just to busy getting things ready for Jefferson, Giant and the cars are taking time.

I'll be there in spirit bud!! Kick Azz!

:wink:
Regards,

Tim Royer
Steve Tumolo
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 30
Current Racecar: 2000 Mustang

Post by Steve Tumolo »

Tim, are you running the Mustang down at Jefferson?
#30 A-Sedan Mustang
Tim Royer
Novice

Post by Tim Royer »

HI,

No I'm running the Fomula. The Stang needs some TLC yet and the motors not ready yet. I wish it was ready to go.
Regards,

Tim Royer
wildhorsesracing
Novice

I want to thank Mark & Martin & the rest of the Blue Ridge Hillclimb crew for an awesome event! Despite the weather conditions there was definitely some great racing for all involved!