Fall Weatherly

Talk about Hill Climb events here and watch this site for any last minute changes to the schedule.

Moderators: Rich Rock, Mazdahead, Matt Rowe

Rayk101
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 101
Current Racecar: 2001 Chevy Camaro- ESP
1993 Chevy Camaro -Touring 1
1980 Chevy Modified - Specials 3

Fall Weatherly

Post by Rayk101 »

Well the hill is as ready as it ever could be. Beautiful weekend weather in the forecast for now.
As you all know the town cannot wait for everyone's arrival. We did some touch ups to the pit area and even tried some sealant in places. Wankerville's lot has be redone with milling and rolled, pit return road has been redone as well. All cars should be able to use it again with no issue. Looks as entry's will be in the upper 80's so keep in mind and look out for the next person looking to pit. Friday evening at 6pm the kick off parade will start.. Please everyone try to attend, the more race cars the better. Also Friday night, a dinner will be available under the tent by the startline for a small donation. If anyone has questions about pitting and or about the event once they arrive find me or Joe Cybert, we'll gladly help. Hope y'all have a safe trip and see you soon! :mrgreen:
JUST DRIVE
TKnorr
Hall of Fame Member

Re: Fall Weatherly

Post by TKnorr »

Will race cars for sale but not competing in the event be allowed to park in the pits?
Tom Knorr
sdwarf36
Novice
Current Racecar: mod-lite

Post by sdwarf36 »

I'm going to be arriving Thurs nite in the wee hours. After dropping trailer + setting up in the morning, I'm going to walk downtown to grab breakfast. Anywhere to suggest?
WWW.HILLCLIMB.ORG

Our Safer barriers are the mossy side of the trees...
Rayk101
Novice

Post by Rayk101 »

Sorry Sherman but the only place that serves breakfast in walking distance has closed. The gas station has frozen breakfast sandwiches with microwave available. Otherwise at least a 15 min drive to closest breakfast restaurant.
JUST DRIVE
Rayk101
Novice

Post by Rayk101 »

TKnorr wrote:Will race cars for sale but not competing in the event be allowed to park in the pits?
Tom, I'd say call Joe. I can't answer for that.
JUST DRIVE
Sue Salsburg
Hall of Fame Member
PHA Permanent Number: 56
Current Racecar: 56 MGA, 61 Jaguar MK2, 2013 Fiesta

Post by Sue Salsburg »

Kind of tacky when the workers are banished to the foundry. In the spring, I suggested if it was such a cool car to pay the entry & advertise by taking a run. Sue
56 MGA, 61 Jaguar, 13 Fiesta