NEW 2005 NEPA Workers Series

Talk about Hill Climb events here and watch this site for any last minute changes to the schedule.

Moderators: Rich Rock, Mazdahead, Matt Rowe

Tim Royer
Novice

NEW 2005 NEPA Workers Series

Post by Tim Royer »

Hi Everyone,

NEPA is starting a “Worker Series” for the 2005 Time Trials season. This program has been designed to address the need for some kind of organization of our workers. This program is ONLY being used in NEPA events, but can be expanded now or at a later date to include any event in our series. Below is an explanation of the series and some of the points of interest.

2005 NEPA Worker Series

All NEPA Worker Series competitors must be SCCA members. Workers may be from any region of SCCA. NEPA will offer SCCA temporary membership at no charge to a worker wishing to participate in the series.

Members in the series are responsible for getting their logbooks signed after each event.

Members will provide name, address, telephone and email so they can be contacted for special points tasks or contacted if needed.

A.Series:

1.NEPA Worker Series events are SCCA Time Trial events that are hosted by NEPA Region SCCA.

2.Time Trial events sanctioned by NEPA pay a $5. Per car fee to be sent to NEPA Region SCCA on event day or no later than 30 days after event.

3.Any other PHA Time Trial event may also be included in Worker Series if Worker fee of $5. Per car is paid. Prior notice of 60 days of such an event is mandatory. Series and special points will be awarded.

B.Rewards:

1.In addition to competing in Worker Series for awards, and prizes, there will also be awards, cash, and prizes given away at each event in the series.

2.All members in the series will be given a NEPA Worker Series shirt.

3.Prizes will be sponsored prizes that may be provided by NEPA and / or event sponsors.

4.Every NEPA Worker Series event will have cash prizes and or awards that will be presented before driver’s trophy presentation at each series event. Special awards and prizes will also be given at this time.

C.Points:

1.Worker Series participants will be awarded special points for pre-registering before a series event. Pre-registration will be done online at http://www.nepascca.org or by telephoning the Worker Series Chairman 10 days before the event.

2.All events or tasks will be assigned points by how difficult they are, and time needed to perform the job.

3.Special points will be assigned as needed to perform the task.

4.Point values for scheduled Worker Series events or tasks will be posted on the NEPA website prior to the event date.

D.Banquet:

1.The yearend awards banquet for the NEPA Worker Series will be held at the end of the NeDiv Time Trials Series season. The banquet will be held in conjunction with the NEPA yearend awards banquet.

2.All points will be posted on the NEPA website at http://www.nepascca.org .

3.Special points will be awarded throughout the year that will benefit you in the series.

Points System for Time Trial Events

Event Points

Pre-registration/Event (10 days prior to event) …….. 3 points
Time Trial Event/Day …………………………… 8 points
Event Set-up ………………………………………... 2 points/hour (Hillclimbs only)
Event Clean-up ……………………………………… 3 points/hour (Hillclimbs only)

Special Points will be awarded when deemed necessary by the NEPA Worker Series Chairman and/or NEPA Time Trials Chairman.

A person who works all events and helped out with set-up and clean-up could be awarded 120 points.

Season Bonus

Any worker acquiring points that are listed below for the season receive the special reward listed.

70 points ........ Free NEPA Worker's Banquet ticket.
85 points ........ Free Banquet ticket and Free NEPA Worker Series Jacket.

Registration forms are being mailed to NEPA members in the next week. It will also be on http://www.nepascca.org website in the next 2 weeks. I will be posting a link as soon as possible. If you would like to register now please email me.

Any questions please contact me.
Regards,

Tim Royer
Tim Royer
Novice

Post by Tim Royer »

HI all,

Anyone interested in being in the Worker Series contact me. If you have questions or even comments post them.

Here is the registration form as a .jpg Right click this text below and choose "Save Target As". Any problems with this email me and I can send a copy via email as a .doc or txt file.

Thanks!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v386/ ... RATION.jpg
Regards,

Tim Royer