2015 Duryea

Talk about Hill Climb events here and watch this site for any last minute changes to the schedule.

Moderators: Rich Rock, Mazdahead, Matt Rowe

Rich Rock
Racer

Re: 2015 Duryea

Post by Rich Rock »

Forgot to mention that in order to win the $50 from S&W you must display one of their stickers on you car. Stickers will be in driver bags.

A different band will be playing the Bandshell on Sunday. Cider House Band, with our own Matt Green on bass guitar! He tells me he won't be singing :D
svann
Novice
Current Racecar: 1970 Caldwell D9 FF1600

Post by svann »

This was my first time back at Duryea since 2006 and my first hillclimb in 5 years. I've really missed it and seeing so many old friends. It was really quite a battle for the lead in H3 all weekend and except for my broken throttle cable I think it would have gone on until the end. Congrats to Ted Klaus Jr for the win in H3. I was good to finally meet him and see that rare Caldwell D10. Thanks to Rick and all the BMR Region for another well run and fun event and the Jefferson lottery win that helped me be able to attend. Now I need to find a better route up there from Carolina.
Stan Vann
svann
Novice
Current Racecar: 1970 Caldwell D9 FF1600

Post by svann »

Here's the onboard video from my best run Saturday in the Caldwell D9 FF1600: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCamD5G ... e=youtu.be
Stan Vann