2015 Spring Jefferson

Talk about Hill Climb events here and watch this site for any last minute changes to the schedule.

Moderators: Rich Rock, Mazdahead, Matt Rowe

Rich Rock
Racer

2015 Spring Jefferson

Post by Rich Rock »

Some info for you:

The track is rented by Homeland Security on Friday, so it is quite possible we won't get in until 6pm. We are permitted to stay over Sunday night. I don't yet know what time we need to vacate Monday morning, and I won't know for sure until that Friday. The earliest would be 7am, the latest, 9am. Best to plan for 7, and hope for 9.

Mandatory novice meeting has been moved from Friday night to Saturday morning, but as always, novices are required to register, and go through tech on Friday. Any novices who might have difficulty being there Friday should contact Steve Lewis, email mdbug6@comcast .net

The drawing for a BMR season pass will be held Saturday evening. Tickets will be available at the track.
Rich Rock
Racer

Re: 2015 Spring Jefferson

Post by Rich Rock »

Just a friendly reminder that we can't run the long course (or even the short course) unless we have enough cornerworkers.
Rich Rock
Racer

Post by Rich Rock »

THANKS to everyone who helped make the event happen! 78 timed entries, the most in a while. Nelson might know for sure if it's a record number.

We're looking for feedback on the event. What do you think?
Nelson
Hall of Fame Member

Post by Nelson »

We has 80 entries in 2006.
Rich Rock
Racer

Post by Rich Rock »

Thanks Nelson! Results from that event are on this website, and it was fun looking at them.

Wow, zero feedback on the event! I don't know how to interpret that.

One thing I forgot to mention is that John Pitman won the 50-50 drawing on Saturday night, and is donating his winnings to the PHA treasury! Thanks, John!!
svann
Novice
Current Racecar: 1970 Caldwell D9 FF1600

Post by svann »

I had a great time after a 5 year absence. It was good to see so many old friends. I've missed you guys. Here's a video of my quickest run. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pgPB8MnvO0
Stan Vann