***NOVICES***

Talk about Hill Climb events here and watch this site for any last minute changes to the schedule.

Moderators: Rich Rock, Mazdahead, Matt Rowe

mrevilracing
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 341
Current Racecar: 2019 Mustang GT

***NOVICES***

Post by mrevilracing »

Attention novices

Starting with Fall Weatherly, all novices must show up for the novice meeting wearing their gear and having their cars up at the start line ready to go. This means it must be in race condition: Gear ready, tech inspection completed and preferably (for your peace of mind) warmed up so to speak. The touring run will commence immediately after the novice instruction ride/discussion up the hill.

To all folks attending hillclimbs, if you know a novice, please forward this information to them. This info will also be relayed at registration on Friday night.

Thank you
Steve Lewis
Driving Instructor
RIP Joe, my friend.

Must go faster!!!!
Matt Rowe
Site Admin
PHA Permanent Number: 596
Current Racecar: SRF3

Re: ***NOVICES***

Post by Matt Rowe »

Thanks Steve, I think this is a great change to help streamline Saturday mornings. If I can offer one clarification is that I would like the novice to line up their cars in a staging area that won't create a bottleneck at the start line while we are getting workers and other equipment setup. For Weatherly novices should line up at the stop sign on the pit road just before they would make left hand turn to pull up to the start line.
~Matt Rowe
mrevilracing
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 341
Current Racecar: 2019 Mustang GT

Re: ***NOVICES***

Post by mrevilracing »

Yes, I'll work all that out on Friday afternoon. We'll be there early.
RIP Joe, my friend.

Must go faster!!!!