2013 Fall Weatherly

Talk about Hill Climb events here and watch this site for any last minute changes to the schedule.

Moderators: Rich Rock, Mazdahead, Matt Rowe

SteveTC
Novice

2013 Fall Weatherly

Post by SteveTC »

I noticed the registration is open on my auto events for this event already:
http://www.myautoevents.com/pls/mae/frm ... t_id=14276
Rayk101
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 101
Current Racecar: 2001 Chevy Camaro- ESP
1993 Chevy Camaro -Touring 1
1980 Chevy Modified - Specials 3

Re: 2013 Fall Weatherly

Post by Rayk101 »

A little late of a reminder but Weatherly registration closes tonight at 11pm. Remember we also offer a one day $95 entry fee if you can only make one day and still want to race. Just show up and well take care of you. Without George on the entry list I wonder who will get FTD? Maybe get Merlin out to compete with the sports racers? Or get Dan reed in the Vette? Or maybe Steve Lewis if he lucks out with all the repairs to his car? Should be interesting and the Weather looks awesome for performance!
JUST DRIVE
sdwarf36
Novice
Current Racecar: mod-lite

Post by sdwarf36 »

What time can you start parking in the pits?
WWW.HILLCLIMB.ORG

Our Safer barriers are the mossy side of the trees...
Rayk101
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 101
Current Racecar: 2001 Chevy Camaro- ESP
1993 Chevy Camaro -Touring 1
1980 Chevy Modified - Specials 3

Post by Rayk101 »

Anytime this week would be fine.

Update from the Weatherly Hillclimb Association: Most of the dying trees have been topped and 3 were cut down. Due to the Borough painting the pit spaces before us talking with them, there hasn't been any long rig/rv spots added. As of tonight there are only 2 pit spots taken. I'm sure a few more will fill up tomorrow. Car numbers are up and as everyone knows, Friday, pits will fill up quick. We ask just please be considerate, and if you see someone looking for a pit and you have your personal vehicle in one, to move it elsewhere. Friday around 6pm, I will gather up all participants that want to take a cruise through the town as the locals welcome you to such a great event, and lead you the the staging area. Please, if possible, come support the Friday night dinner we offer to the drivers following the parade. All proceeds go to Relay For Life and we would greatly appreciate it! Anyone wanting to stay over Sunday is welcome, there is no set time that you have to be out. The association hopes everyone has a safe trip and lets hope for a fun filled weekend of racing!
JUST DRIVE