2013 Schedule

Talk about Hill Climb events here and watch this site for any last minute changes to the schedule.

Moderators: Rich Rock, Mazdahead, Matt Rowe

gdh57
Site Admin

2013 Schedule

Post by gdh57 »

I misplaced my notes from the November meeting -- can someone please post the dates for the 2013 schedule?

Thanks!
Mwilson
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 116
Current Racecar: Beach Mark 5 (Special 2)

Re: 2013 Schedule

Post by Mwilson »

Grace I could be wrong but i don't think they get finalized until the next meeting. I believe the dates would be tentative until approved. I could be wrong and usually am! :lol: It was very nice to see you and Keith at the Banquet.
gdh57
Site Admin

Re: 2013 Schedule

Post by gdh57 »

This is also what I thought, but then I had this memory of the schedule being voted on and approved. I could not decide if I this was a real memory or a strange dream, but Rich confirmed that the schedule was approved -- here it is:

Jeff. 5-25/26
Wea. 6-8/9
Pago 6-22/23
Gia. 7-13/14
polish. 8-3/4
Duryea. 8-17/18
Jeff 8-31/9-1
Wea. 9-14/15

I needed to know because they are already setting the on-call schedule for next year at work, and I wanted to make sure they didn't try to make me be 24x7 support on a race weekend. After all, I'd probably do a pretty poor job on the work stuff :) I've left them an obvious 2 week hole over the summer months between Pagoda and Giants, so will likely get stuck with 7/4 weekend again.

It was great to see you as well Morg! Your poem was awesome as usual, and Keith and I loved it (and so did everyone else around us). I hope someone posts the text soon so that those who weren't there can share in the fun :)

And I hope this is really not your last one, and that you do find inspiration for next year (while on the other hand I hope I am not the source of the inspiration :) )!