Pagoda Stuff

Talk about Hill Climb events here and watch this site for any last minute changes to the schedule.

Moderators: Rich Rock, Mazdahead, Matt Rowe

Rich Rock
Racer

Pagoda Stuff

Post by Rich Rock »

Construction at the Tower lot has eliminated some parking space but the City is letting us use the garage parking lot at Turn 2. The lot has been cleared of all that old equipment, and it will be virtually empty for the hillclimb. There is actually more space there than what has been lost up top.

Boy Scouts will be selling breakfast up top on Saturday and Sunday morning.

Sunbeam Tiger Club will be in attendance on Sunday. They'll be parked just below the startline area and will take a tour up the hill at lunchtime.

Mayor of Reading has been invited.

More info to come
m1bes
Novice
Current Racecar: 178 blazer

Re: Pagoda Stuff

Post by m1bes »

Good to know Rich and I hope we have good weather for it.I will be parking up on top because I take up so much space.Thanks again Butch #178
Rich Rock
Racer

Post by Rich Rock »

Free hotdogs and maybe burgers too during registration at the tower on Friday.

Free shuttle bus service Saturday and Sunday to Vanity Fair Outlets. Departs hill at 11am, returning at 3pm. All riders get a free shopping bag and discount coupons.
Rich Rock
Racer

Post by Rich Rock »

Butch, I don't know if you've been looking at the tower webcam to see the situation, but the entire bottom end of the lot has been lost to the construction. That's where you and others with large rigs usually park. I think you (and others) might prefer to be in the fenced lot by Turn 2. There's a paved flat area that would be great for long rigs like yours. Maybe someone can post a link to an overhead view of this lot so that everyone can see what I'm talking about. This lot will be available for use the entire weekend. Park your rig on Friday, stay overnight all weekend and leave on Sunday.

For Duryea, I'm working on getting even more space for the big rigs along Constitution Blvd.
gdh57
Site Admin

Post by gdh57 »

SteveTC
Novice

Post by SteveTC »

Hi Rich,

Thanks for the link. sorry to have to lose my favorite parking space, but we'll look forward to being in the lower lot. I didn't remember it being that large. Is that right across from where Merlin usually parks?
Rich Rock
Racer

Post by Rich Rock »

There are two lots. You might be thinking of the smaller of the two. I'll talk to you at Weatherly