Apologies to sponsors on PHA Program, I'm sorry

Talk about Hill Climb events here and watch this site for any last minute changes to the schedule.

Moderators: Rich Rock, Mazdahead, Matt Rowe

PitCrewLinda
Novice

Apologies to sponsors on PHA Program, I'm sorry

Post by PitCrewLinda »

It was brought to my attention this morning that I missed putting in two one-line sponsors names into the Awards Banquet Program. In checking why they weren't on the program (because I knew I had them completed), I also discovered another advertiser who purchased a half page ad. Working on the program for many weeks and hours plus proofreading still produced a page that was missed and I am sorry to Morg, Tony and Bob Pigford. I want people to know on this forum who attended the banquet these individuals sponsored your awards banquet too.

The pages were completed and placed; but repositioning ad pages around within the program to make everything fit, this particular page got dropped and I didn't catch the error. Two sponsors had asked for a single line; but I had decided to give them more lines than that to make them fit on the page with Black Dog Racing. So here are the ads as they should have appeared
:

Booster Sponsors

Morgan Wilson
S2 Champion
The Bandit #114

Bothrin Racing #17
Tony and Darlene
BlackDogPigford halfpg.JPG
There's not much I can do now about it guys, except to say I'm sorry.
Linda
Linda Young,
for Casual Photography
FV#95 and FV#70

http://www.lindayoungwatercolors.com
Mwilson
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 116
Current Racecar: Beach Mark 5 (Special 2)

Re: Apologies to sponsors on PHA Program, I'm sorry

Post by Mwilson »

Linda, apology not needed. Anyone who put on such a great Banquet can't be expected to remember everything. It definitely was not a big deal. My hat goes off to you and John and everyone else who helped make this one of the best Banquets ever. Thank you all for your time and hard work, it indeed was appreciated by all.