Up-Dated Points ??????????????

Talk about Hill Climb events here and watch this site for any last minute changes to the schedule.

Moderators: Rich Rock, Mazdahead, Matt Rowe

Mwilson
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 116
Current Racecar: Beach Mark 5 (Special 2)

Up-Dated Points ??????????????

Post by Mwilson »

Why are we headed into the last event of the season and the Overall Points and Class Points are not even posted for Duryea? Every time I ask this question I get a different reason why they are not there. This needs to be improved on for next season. If Nelson can get the results posted so quickly why can't we get this information posted in a reasonable amount of time????????????
dspgti
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 7
Current Racecar: ITC Rabbit, G/Prod Rabbit, H/Prod Scirocco, GTL Rabbit, TR4, Formula SAE

Re: Up-Dated Points ??????????????

Post by dspgti »

Morg is right, you all deserve better.

The update from Duryea has been sent to Dale. As always, it is an open spread sheet that can be updated by any one who wants to do it. As of this submission, I am resigning as points keeper. Please contact Tom Knorr if you want to volunteer to take over. I'm sure Dale can forward the spread sheet to you. If you need any help, don't hesitate to contact me by email, dspgti@aol.com

Dave Y
mrevilracing
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 341
Current Racecar: 2019 Mustang GT

Re: Up-Dated Points ??????????????

Post by mrevilracing »

So I'm putzing around with the points and ran down the top 11. NO change to the top 5.

From there, it gets interesting:

Kurt Eikenberg - 773
Dan Reed - 747
Hunter Huffman - 683
Brian Haleki - 656
John Stinsmen - 641
Bob Oswald Jr - 632
Steve Lewis - 631
Morg Wilson - 631
Mike Robinson - 623
Bob Oswald Sr - 604
Daryl Danko - 590

Someone else can do the math and double check. I was eating dinner so my math COULD be off a bit.

Look Morg, you are in the company of a DOOR SLAMMER!!!!! Who would have even considered that would happen. Considering that and the fact that Bob D'Amore was sitting on the back bumper of the Mach, some sort of conspiracy is going on here. Well, with Bob sitting on the bumper, no wonder I was in the 55's. Thank you Bob!
RIP Joe, my friend.

Must go faster!!!!