2011 Fall Jefferson Circuit Track Trial

Talk about Hill Climb events here and watch this site for any last minute changes to the schedule.

Moderators: Rich Rock, Mazdahead, Matt Rowe

jerdeitzel
Novice

2011 Fall Jefferson Circuit Track Trial

Post by jerdeitzel »

Entry is open for Fall Jefferson on myautoevents.

http://www.myautoevents.com/pls/mae/frm ... t_id=12558

I will get it up on PHA website ASAP.
#88 SM
Mitsubishi evo 8
DaveM
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 73
Current Racecar: White Rabbit

Re: 2011 Fall Jefferson Circuit Track Trial

Post by DaveM »

Hi,

I wasn't able to enter my Class information, which is required, from Internet Explorer.
jerdeitzel
Novice

Post by jerdeitzel »

I will look into that tonight.
#88 SM
Mitsubishi evo 8
Rich Rock
Racer

Post by Rich Rock »

You may notice that checks for entry to this event are payable to PHA. Its a bit of a long story but the bottom line is that PHA is "on the hook" for this event. If this event loses money, PHA loses money. Please do your part to prevent that from happening .

Rich Rock
PHA VP
jerdeitzel
Novice

Post by jerdeitzel »

DaveM wrote:Hi,

I wasn't able to enter my Class information, which is required, from Internet Explorer.

I should have it fixed. Boy do we have alot of classes! 8)

As RIch said, Please help support this event. We really need to get a solid turnout to make this event work for the future.
#88 SM
Mitsubishi evo 8
jerdeitzel
Novice

Post by jerdeitzel »

Bump.

Less then 2 weeks away.

Also remember that the track really dosn't want us there early on friday. We can only get into the track at 6pm.
#88 SM
Mitsubishi evo 8
Mark Aubele
Novice

Post by Mark Aubele »

If we end up coming (probably will), we aren't going to get there until Saturday. Is that going to be a problem Jeremy? Probably just skip first runs.
'97 BMW M3 #53 SMX
Rich Rock
Racer

Post by Rich Rock »

Just a reminder that it is very important this event is a financial success. Please help make that happen!

Rich Rock
PHA VP
Tim Murphy
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 68
Current Racecar: Blue wankel (Rennie)

Post by Tim Murphy »

ATTENTION ATTENTION

Weather permiting registration will be at the Wankerville tents!!!! :shock:
Stop over.... have a beverage! :P
Mayor of Wankerville
jerdeitzel
Novice

Post by jerdeitzel »

Once again.

WE ARE NOT ALLOWED INTO THE JEFFERSON CIRCUIT BEFORE 6PM ON FRIDAY. PLEASE DO NOT GO TO THE JEFFERSON CIRCUIT BEFORE THAT. (they dont mind if you are on property just not near the track as they have GOVT training going on.)

As for staying over sunday night. That is fine as long as you vacate by 7am(STRICT TIME ENFORCMENT FOR SAME ABOVE REASON). If you don't want the stress of getting up and out early you may camp at the "camp area's" of the main track for as long as you like.
#88 SM
Mitsubishi evo 8
Rich Rock
Racer

Post by Rich Rock »

The event was a financial success with 67 entries, so the track has been reserved for next year. Thanks everyone!

A couple things about next year at Jefferson: The rental fee for the weekend is likely to go up. Don't know how much, they wouldn't say. We have been paying the track $5,700 for the weekend for at least a few years, and back in the spring they told me to expect an increase in 2012, so this is no surprise to me.

Our contract with the track specifies that we have use of the Jefferson facility until 6pm Sunday. When they let us stay over Sunday night on the condition that we vacate by a certain time, they are extending us a courtesy. Some people were still there 30 minutes after the Sunday morning deadline, and I heard about it from the track. The short version is, this can't happen again!

Thanks again to those who supported this event!

Rich Rock, PHA VP
Tim Royer
Novice

Post by Tim Royer »

Rich Rock wrote:You may notice that checks for entry to this event are payable to PHA. Its a bit of a long story but the bottom line is that PHA is "on the hook" for this event. If this event loses money, PHA loses money. Please do your part to prevent that from happening .

Rich Rock
PHA VP

Wow, now I've heard everything. Why is BMR/Nepa not running this event? It is collectively the same people. Glad you made some money and I hope you will continue too.
Regards,

Tim Royer
jerdeitzel
Novice

Post by jerdeitzel »

I think you could probably sum it up as people need help doing events. The call was put out that help would be greatly appreciated. A group of folks took the call to try and help out becuase its the right thing to do. But, there were a few issues that came up that made the transition harder, the PHA stepped in to help out.

PS. It was a Steelcity region sanctioned event.
#88 SM
Mitsubishi evo 8