Thanks to BMR

Talk about Hill Climb events here and watch this site for any last minute changes to the schedule.

Moderators: Rich Rock, Mazdahead, Matt Rowe

Mwilson
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 116
Current Racecar: Beach Mark 5 (Special 2)

Thanks to BMR

Post by Mwilson »

Well just wanted to thank BMR for a great event. I heard nothing but great comments about the new format and myself thought it made for a much better event. The fact that we staged at the Pagoda was great and the format that we used was fantastic. I think we should have returned down the hill with the same format three cars side by side. (JUST KIDDING). BMR put on a GREAT event and from wireless timing, to the number of runs, to the party, one could not ask for anymore. Also thanks to all the sponsors and workers for their efforts and contributions. I hope the Pagoda Skyline did well with contributions and all the vendors sold plenty of food and drink. Also wanted to thank a non-BMR member Mike Ankas who did a great job announcing. I actually got my first in car interview from Mike at the start line. I felt like Mario Andretti. :lol: Seriously Thanks to all for one of the best events of the season. Your efforts were appreciated by all.