So Many Races, So Little Time

Talk about Hill Climb events here and watch this site for any last minute changes to the schedule.

Moderators: Rich Rock, Mazdahead, Matt Rowe

dspgti
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 7
Current Racecar: ITC Rabbit, G/Prod Rabbit, H/Prod Scirocco, GTL Rabbit, TR4, Formula SAE

So Many Races, So Little Time

Post by dspgti »

Welcome to the First Day of Summer. Isn't it great to be in the racing season? Unfortunitly, there has been a lot of new events and the return of old ones that fight for our entries. This coming weekend is a good example. Many of our long time PHA brothers and sisters will be spread all over the Northeast.

Starting up north, Jeremy, the Kennedy's and Duane Foley will be running the return of the "Climb To The Clouds" in New Hampshire. A couple of our members are running the SVRA Vintage event at Mid Ohio. Hillclimb regulars Dave (Camaro) Miller and Steve Tumolo will be at NJMP for a Regional Club Race. It is with heavy heart, that after 17 straight years of running the Pagoda Hillclimb, I too will be at NJMP, not only for racing commitments but personal as well.

I wish everyone, everywhere, the best of luck, muster all your skills and ability and make us proud. If not, then just be safe and bring it home in one piece, including yourself.

God willing and the rivers don't rise, I should see you all at Duryea,
Dave Y