Spring Jefferson Update

Talk about Hill Climb events here and watch this site for any last minute changes to the schedule.

Moderators: Rich Rock, Mazdahead, Matt Rowe

Rich Rock
Racer

Spring Jefferson Update

Post by Rich Rock »

I talked to Track management today. We "might" get in a little before the 6pm specified in the rental agreement. Between 5 and 6, MAYBE. No promises, just a maybe. For sure they don't want people showing up before 5pm. They made a point of telling me this, so please time your arrival accordingly.

As for Sunday night, we may stay over, but we MUST vacate by 7am Monday. This deadline was emphasized, so we must respect it.

We always need workers at this event. If you can help or can bring someone to help, please do. Workers and officials get breakfast, lunch and dinner on Saturday, breakfast and lunch on Sunday.

For drivers and crew, dinner on Saturday will be provided. From KFC, the usual: chicken, mashed potatoes, cole slaw, baked beans, rolls/butter. Contributions of a side dish or dessert are welcome! Sunday lunch for drivers and crew will be whatever is left over from Saturday's dinner.

Saturday night, BMR will hold the drawing for free entry at both Reading Hillclimbs. Plenty of tickets remain, so plan on buying some!
DaveM
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 73
Current Racecar: White Rabbit

Re: Spring Jefferson Update

Post by DaveM »

Rich,

I posted this up on RacePA. Thanks for the update.