Winter Wellsboro (STPR) Rally

Talk about Hill Climb events here and watch this site for any last minute changes to the schedule.

Moderators: Rich Rock, Mazdahead, Matt Rowe

s4racing
Novice

Winter Wellsboro (STPR) Rally

Post by s4racing »

A friend from work and I are going to run this event http://www.stpr.org/2011winterrally/ next week, Feb. 12th. If anyone else is going let me know. Ron my co-worker has never done any type of motorsports event and he is very excited about navigating. Actually, I think his 12 year old son is more excited than both of us. He is a huge rally fan; in fact he asked if he could ride in the back. lol The only thing is, he is a little disappointed that I don't drive a Subaru. I tried to explain to him the superiority of an Audi, but he wasn't having it. lol

It is a one day event so we will be doing a little partying Sat. night in downtown Wellsboro. If any of you will be around let me know.

Bill III
camaroz1985
Novice
Current Racecar: 98 Subaru Impreza RS - SM

Re: Winter Wellsboro (STPR) Rally

Post by camaroz1985 »

Good luck at the rally Bill. I had head it was being cancelled due to lack of entrants. Good to see that isn't the case. I think Dan might be coming up. I'll let him know you are going to be there, I'm sure he could lend a hand if you need it.
Ryan Hetrick
#308 SM
s4racing
Novice

Post by s4racing »

Hey Ryan email me when you get a chance Bill3@CarlisleEvents.com thanks
mrevilracing
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 341
Current Racecar: 2019 Mustang GT

Post by mrevilracing »

Bill, arguing with a 12 year old is a losing battle...........whateverrrrrrrr!

Good luck up there. Be sure to post back and let us know how you did.
RIP Joe, my friend.

Must go faster!!!!