Which hills are usually always light on workers?

A place for our voluteers to exchange ideas, offer suggestions or just trade stories.

Moderators: Rich Rock, Mazdahead

RX-Midget
Novice

Post by RX-Midget »

Due to my current family-to-be situation, I may not be able to run the full schedule, but I would like to at least lend a hand and work a few hills (and get out of the house every once-and-a-while!).

So I'm trying to get a schedule together, and I was just wondering which events you need the most help at. Mabye a list to rank each event as far as worker turn out?

Thanks,
Brian
TKnorr
Hall of Fame Member

Workers

Post by TKnorr »

Brian,
Congratulations on the news. As far as workers are concerned, the Jefferson Events always have a need for workers particularly due to the distance involved, however, all of our events always need workers.
Tom Knorr
Tom Knorr
RX-Midget
Novice

Re: Workers

Post by RX-Midget »

TKnorr wrote:Brian,
Congratulations on the news. As far as workers are concerned, the Jefferson Events always have a need for workers particularly due to the distance involved, however, all of our events always need workers.
Tom Knorr
:lol: That figures..... Summit is only about 1.25 hours for me and the events are cheaper for me for towing.

I was thinking about working both the Weatherly events and maybe Duryea.
TKnorr
Hall of Fame Member

Post by TKnorr »

Brian,
We always need help at Weatherly so your volunteering to work would be great. We are working on a training program for the residents of Weatherly, however, you never know what help that will yield.
Tom knorr
Tom Knorr
Mwilson
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 116
Current Racecar: Beach Mark 5 (Special 2)

Workers

Post by Mwilson »

Just wanted to say that Steve had a great idea about having this area for workers and workers comments. It is a breath of fresh air to see some positive posts for a change.

GREAT JOB STEVE and thank you for the idea.
FV195
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 195
Current Racecar: 1996 Vector GB2 formula vee, red @195
1992 Brazos formula vee, yellow, #70

Post by FV195 »

Tom, I should be avaible to work Weatherly, spring at least.(hopfully start or something close to the pits so I can remind dad to put gas in the car, we want you to keep that big NEPA trophy, we don't want it back!) I don't plan on driving there again untill it is paved. But I'll be there willing to help with whatever I can (doing tech also)
THOR
PS I want to get a scanner to listen to corners and control. Is there any thing I need to know when buying one? Matts, Nelson?
reddodge85
Hall of Fame Member
Current Racecar: own the Neon driven by Donald DeHart and Crystal Whisler.

Post by reddodge85 »

Rose Valley can always use volunteers. The distance stops a lot of volunteers from going.